Long awaited part 2 of the “march of robots” challenge. Really loved doing this. It gave me the chance to flex my brain, by playing with the official word list of the challenge. I also got the chance to break out some old art materials I have lying around as well as playing around with the digital process. Well worthwhile!
Finally got around to finishing this..or at least getting it to a point i’m happy to leave it at. Since the last post i’ve added a background just to give it some meaning rather than old stoney faces floating head in space. Learned a lot from this, and i’m quite happy with dredd’s face. I think i’ll plan layout a bit more next time.
On a separate note; i’ve entered it into a 2000ad artstars competition. We’ll see how we go anyway!